Sunday 13 December 2015

Dead Puddles

It was a wet one this morning. Not actually raining but the path was very wet with standing water in places. The slightest bit of water takes a lot of the bounce out of the balls so I tried to avoid them as best I could. Very little else to report about todays run. It's beginning to get a little trickier but I still managed the planned eight laps in 1:17:44 which is 9.08 miles and an average pace per mile of 8:34. This is still a long way ahead of the marathon pace I'll need to run and I'm more than a third of the way there now. It's looking good already for the Silverstone Half in March. I had in mind to beat two hours at Silverstone but I'm thinking I ought to be looking at beating 1:55:00 now.
I stopped briefly at each mile to wipe the mud from my Garmin and check my pace but I didn't lose control of either ball again today.
10 laps next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment